Feeling chained to your wardrobe?
Here is how to consign with us:
Our consignment desk is open Monday through Saturday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. On Thursdays during the months of March through December, it is open 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. No appointment is necessary.
Seasonal Consignment Schedule:
Early Spring items: February and March
Spring & Summer items: March through June
Transitional Wear (Summer to Fall): July
Early Fall items: August
Fall & Winter items: September through January
Please contact our store for more details as our intake schedule is subject to change based upon the requests of our customers and the needs of our store.
What we accept:
Remember the three c's: cute, current, and clean!
- Women's clothing, handbags, shoes, jewelry, belts, hats and accessories recently purchased within the last two years.
- We accept clothing that is in style and in season, in excellent condition and that has been freshly laundered or dry cleaned. Items that show significant wear, are extremely wrinkled, smelling of smoke or storage, or are older styles will not be accepted.
- Designer labels and premium brand name items from better department stores and boutiques.
- We prefer items pressed and on hangers, but will accept pressed and neatly folded items in baskets or bins. We will not consider items brought to us in trash bags.
- There is no fee to set up an account.
- Consignment period is 60 days for most items.
- You receive 40% of the selling price for items priced under $100. For items that we price between $100 to $700, you receive 50%. For items priced over $800, you receive 60%. If you use your money to shop in the store, you receive an additional 10%.
- Loralei’s Boutique accepts only authentic designer goods. No counterfeit or faux items will be accepted.
- We may offer you the choice between consignment or buy outright on certain items.
BRING US YOUR BEST. DONATE THE REST.